June 21st is International Yoga Day and we have all heard that yoga is ‘good’ for us, but what are the relevant benefits for you? Stress reduction A regular yoga practice can aid with reducing stress, anxiety and tension*....Read More
Category: Work/life Balance
Motivation at Work: 6 Tips to Keep an Engaged Team It isn’t rocket science – when employees are happy at work they are more engaged, motivated and productive. Here are six of our favorite ways to keep employees happy and looking...Read More
- Gympass joins the EMoCS project to promote physical activity in European companies
- Have you tried Barre fitness before? Our partner Frame explains the amazing benefits.
- 3 reasons to try yoga on International Yoga Day
- Gympass, SoftBank Vision Fund and SoftBank Latin America Fund come to build a more active world
- Why Generational Diversity is the Next Big Thing Wellness